NOC System Administrator is assigned to 24x7 on site team working on shift base (12 hour shifts). In the role is responsible for proactive monitoring of systems and in time resolution of Incidents and Service Requests including communication to customers and interaction with internal sub-departments of Production Services.
And what will you do?
- Based on troubleshooting, orchestrate the optimal resolution;
- Provide workarounds to issues where ever possible to assure the customer business is unaffected;
- Take full end-to-end responsibility for assuring permanent correct fixed for issues;
- Minimize activities with a negative impact on operating environment availability, schedule any necessary system outages with appropriate key account manager in advance;
- Work with third party support centres on resolving any issues or errors in the production environment;
- Full responsibility for the deployment of infrastructure changes and patches according to Production Servies standards.
We need the best, the most flexible, the right freaks to get things done!
What should you know?
- How to speak and write in English;
- At least some Linux administration and database basics (SQL);
- IT operations processes and practices – to understand them at least to some extent;
- What does it mean to work in 24x7 environment (e.g. be result oriented, with strong drive, independent, strong organizational skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, sense of ownership, etc.).
Be part of it! Join our team and show us what's in you!
Last but not least - what is in it for you?
For your wellbeing...
- Motivating yearly bonuses.
- Extra week of holidays.
- 2 sick days/year.
- Flexible working hours.
For your better working enviroment...
- Cell phone.
- Free tea. Subsidized coffee.
- Meal allowances.
- Relax room & Activity room.
- Referral Program Bonuses.
- Unforgettable corporate and team events.
- And of course you will be part of a IT professional team with access to new technologies, in a place where you can cultivate your expertise and use your knowledge to the full extent.
For your future...
- Possible internal growth.
- Technical trainings and certificates.
- Loyalty bonus.
- Allowance to pension scheme.
- Potential business trips to exotic destinations (as China, Russia, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, India, …).
Meet Real Challenge!