EmbedIT offers a unique opportunity for an experienced Compensation & Benefits Manager with sound experience in a fast paced environment. You will have opportunity to manage HR Operations team and be responsible for Compensation & Benefits agenda.
If you have...
- Strong knowledge of HR legislation.
- Past proven compensation and benefits experience including salary surveys, salary reviews, bonuses and management of benefits.
- Experience with managing HR Operations agenda and team.
- Structural thinking and strong analytical skills is a necessity.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Capability to work on own projects and taking responsibility for work load.
- Can do attitude with genuine interest in IT business.
- Excellent communication, presentation, influencing and negotiating skills.
- Fluency in both English and Czech languages.
We need the best, the most flexible, the right freaks to get things done!
We give you a chance to...
- Be in charge of HR Operations agenda and lead HR Operation team located in Praha, Brno and Ostrava.
- Define and fine tune HR Operations processes.
- Review job descriptions, conduct job evaluation.
- Establish salary structures, coordinate salary reviews, maintain salary budgets.
- Lead the performance management process.
- Identify and track all benefits programs and oversee administration.
- Be responsible for managerial reporting.
- Lead projects focused on digitalization and increasing efficiency.
- Contribute to other HR team projects.
- Closely cooperate with HCI Head Quarters.
Participate in compensation surveys and conduct market analysis to identify market trends to monitor competitiveness of compensation programs, model cost implication and recommend innovative and effective compensation programs.
Be part of it! Join our team and show us what's in you!
And what do we offer?
For your wellbeing...
- Motivating yearly bonuses.
- Extra week of holidays.
- 2 sick days/year.
- Flexible working hours.
For your better working enviroment...
- Cell phone.
- Free tea. Subsidized coffee.
- Meal allowances.
- Relax room & Activity room.
- Referral Program Bonuses.
- Unforgettable corporate and team events.
- And of course you will be part of a IT professional team with access to new technologies, in a place where you can cultivate your expertise and use your knowledge to the full extent.
For your future...
- Possible internal growth.
- Technical trainings and certificates.
- Loyalty bonus.
- Allowance to pension scheme.
- Potential business trips to exotic destinations (as China, Russia, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, India, …).
Meet Real Challenge!