Our Infrastructure Services division is currently looking for an experienced System Administrator specialized in Storage and SAN. This person will be solving storage issues across the whole Home Credit International group, both remotely and on site.
We give you a chance to...
- Monitor SAN and storage infrastructure.
- Install and configure new storage systems according to team standards and best practices.
- Manage SAN infrastructure, create zoning, monitor and troubleshoot performance.
- Address storage and SAN related performance issues, cooperate with other teams (DB, VMware, UNIX) to find and remove any bottlenecks.
- Be Responsible for delivery of entrusted tasks on time and in demanded quality.
- Work with third party support centers on resolving any issues or errors in the production environment.
We need the best, the most flexible, the right freaks to get things done!
We are looking for someone who has experience with:
- UNIX system administration (Red Hat Enterprise Linux).
- Storage administration - RAID, LVM, Thin Provisioning, Snapshot technology, remote replication (HP 3PAR, Hitachi VSP, EMC VMAX and Unity, NetApp FAS).
- Storage High Availability principles - dual SAN, multipathing (DM-multipath), storage mirroring.
- System monitoring and reporting tools – knowledge of Nagios, SNMP, Splunk.
- SAN administration and troubleshooting - zoning, ISL, trunking, access gateway, performance issues investigation (Brocade).
- Fluent English.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work in stress and under pressure.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to work in team.
- Sense for personal responsibility.
Be part of it! Join our team and show us what's in you!
And what do we offer?
For your wellbeing...
- Motivating yearly bonuses.
- Extra week of holidays.
- 2 sick days/year.
- Flexible working hours.
For your better working enviroment...
- Cell phone.
- Free tea. Subsidized coffee.
- Meal allowances.
- Relax room & Activity room.
- Referral Program Bonuses.
- Unforgettable corporate and team events.
- And of course you will be part of a IT professional team with access to new technologies, in a place where you can cultivate your expertise and use your knowledge to the full extent.
For your future...
- Possible internal growth.
- Technical trainings and certificates.
- Loyalty bonus.
- Allowance to pension scheme.
- Potential business trips to exotic destinations (as China, Russia, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, India, …).
Meet Real Challenge!