As the internal development center for HCI we develop business products and internal systems. We want them to look cool and need someone to make this happen. We will call him UI Designer
If you have:
- Proven experience as a UX /UI Designer or similar role
- Proficiency in design software ( Sketch, Figma, Framer, InVision, Adobe suite etc)
- Knowledge of new trends in UX and UI design
- Out of box and analytical thinking
We need the best, the most flexible, the right freaks to get things done!
We give you chance to:
- Assist the Product Team in developing thorough wire-frames, UX interventions and web designs
- Design and code product front-ends
- User interface design, user experience responsibility and direct cooperation with developers to develop applications
- 5% graphics, 10% code, 30% front-end understanding, 55% design (ux, analysis, atomic)
Be part of it! Join our team and show us what's in you!
For your wellbeing
- Motivating yearly bonuses.
- Extra week of holidays.
- 2 sick days/year.
- Flexible working hours.
For your better working environment
- Cell phone.
- Free tea. Subsidized coffee.
- Meal allowances.
- Relax room & Activity room.
- Referral Program Bonuses.
- Unforgettable corporate and team events.
- And of course you will be part of a IT professional team with access to new technologies, in a place where you can cultivate your expertise and use your knowledge to the full extent.
For your future
- Possible internal growth.
- Technical trainings and certificates.
- Loyalty bonus.
- Allowance to pension scheme.
- Potential business trips to exotic destinations (as China, Russia, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, India, …).
Meet Real Challenge!