Being End User Support in EmbedIT brings a lot of excitement and responsibility. Together with the rest of the team, you will be challenged by complete agenda around the IT hardware, operating systems and software for all EmbedIt employees. You will provide complete IT support and troubleshooting of incomming requests via our ticketing tool. On top of that, our new colleague will have a chance to participate on choosing/testing new IT devices (smart phones, notebooks, etc.) and actively cooperation on purchases of new hardware. We are looking for new colleagues to Prague and Ostrava.
We give you a chance to ...
- Daily communication with employees via phone, mail, internal communicator and face to face;
- Providing internal IT support;
- Tracking and solving requests in a ticketing system;
- Creating and keeping up to date existing documentation;
- Maintenance of the users Laptops, mobile phones and other equipments;
- LAN connectivity troubleshooting and configuration of network user-end devices
- Install and configure computer hardware, operating systems and related applications.
- Cooperate with users, provide diagnostic, investigation and resolution of problems, provide technical assistance and support.
- Provide end-user assistance with technical issues over the phone and in person.
- Ensure the operation and monitoring of all hardware and software on machines for end users.
- Set up new users accounts and profiles, solve problems dealing with password issues.
- Monitore operation and manage user access to individual machines.
- Ensure the compliance with license and support agreements of all participating subsystems.
- Communicate and cooperate with HW and SW vendor support centers when necessary.
- Manage documentation and asset evidence.
We need the best, the most flexible, the right freaks to get things done!
If you have ...
- Skills in administration of the end-user equipment (Windows 7, Windows 10 and MS Office family products)
- Good orientation in the laptops, workstations, mobiles and accessories market (hardware).
- Experience with hardware assembly
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Able to work in a team
- Very good communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work on several projects in parallel
- Personal efficiency (time management, prioritization, focus on task completion)
Nice to have:
- Experience in administration of multiple OS (MacOS, Linux)
- Experience in centralized administration of end-user equipment
- Experience in IT asset management (including SW license management)
- Basic knowledge of network technologies
Be part of it! Join our team and show us what's in you!
Meet Real Challenge!