At Home Credit, we thrive when our people thrive. We are currently looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to be a direct supportive force for our Group CIO.
The ideal person for the job would be a proactive problem solver with exceptional communication skills with meticulous attention to detail. Candidates with experience of working in a very active office environment who would have performed administrative duties and provided professional support to management would be ideal! The position includes daily use of English so fluency in English both written & verbal is a MUST. Given the changing nature of the executive landscape, we rely on our assistants for flexibility and foresight, whilst maintaining total confidentiality related to high-level systems and operations within the company.
Objectives of this Role
- Primary responsibility of supporting the CIO, provide support to the executive team as requested to ensure that the company goals and objectives are accomplished enabling operations to run efficiently
- Maintain and refine internal processes that support to the highest-ranking executives company-wide, coordinating internal and external resources to expedite workflow
- Manage communication between upper management and employees, liaising with internal and external executives on various projects and tasks
- Plan and orchestrate workload to ensure the senior executives’ priorities are met, organizational goals are achieved, and best practices are upheld
We need the best, the most flexible, the right freaks to get things done!
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Manage the professional and personal scheduling for the CIO, including agendas, post, email, calls, travel arrangements, client management, and other company logistics
- Coordinate complex scheduling and extensive calendar management, as well as management of content and flow of information to senior executives
- Manage, coordinate, and arrange senior executives’ travel and travel-related activities, including hotel booking, transportation, and meal coordination
- Perform administrative and office support, such as typing, dictation, spreadsheet creation, and maintenance of the filing systems and contact database
- Maintain a high degree of professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when communication with the business
- Organize team communications and plan events, both internally and offsite
Be part of it! Join our team and show us what's in you!
Skills and Qualifications
- At least 3+ years in an administrative role reporting directly to senior management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong time-management skills
- Multitasking and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other office tools, with a willingness to learn new software and systems
- Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable and enjoys a challenge!
- Ability to keep company information confidential
- Have a professional but yet approachable personality
And what do we offer?
- Motivating yearly bonuses.
- Extra week of holidays.
- 2 sick days/year.
- Flexible working hours.
- Cell phone.
- Free tea. Subsidized coffee.
- Meal allowances.
- Relax room & Activity room.
- Referral Program Bonuses.
- Unforgettable corporate and team events.
- And of course you will be part of a IT professional team with access to new technologies, in a place where you can cultivate your expertise and use your knowledge to the full extent.
- Possible internal growth.
- Technical trainings and certificates.
- Loyalty bonus.
- Allowance to pension scheme.
- Potential business trips to exotic destinations (as China, Russia, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, India, …).
Meet Real Challenge!