EmbedIT's US team is seeking to fill in the position of a Tester. You will be part of the test team that is responsible for the quality of tested applications, mainly across the United States. You will contribute to the whole developing solutions for our customers there.
We give you a chance to...
- Prepare testing data.
- Execute manual and automated tests within various technologies.
- Record and monitor software defects ensuring each defect logged is detailed enough to aid resolutions.
- Communicate with development teams in the resolution of defects.
- Re-test fixes/solutions/issues.
- Report the progress of testing and escalate when delays are being incurred.
- Proactively communicate test-blocking issues as they are discovered.
- Create and maintain test documentation.
- Cooperate with customer's test team and/or end users on test execution and issue solving.
- Coordinate live releases and complete post-implementation testing.
We need the best, the most flexible, the right freaks to get things done!
If you have...
- Bachelor degree in IT and min. 1-year experience in IT.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Windows, MS Office.
- Fluent Czech or Slovak language.
- Active knowledge of English language (be able to create technical documentation, defects reporting, speaking on the phone).
- Basic knowledge of SQL.
- Good communication skills.
- Proactive approach with ability to work independently.
- Reliability, eye for detail.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Flexibility and analytical skills.
Be part of it! Join our team and show us what's in you!
Is there more you know...?
- Experience in testing procedures, developing and executing test scripts or experience in finance sector.
- Knowledge of test tools, tracking systems and test methodologies.
And what do we offer?
For your wellbeing...
- Motivating yearly bonuses.
- Extra week of holidays.
- 2 sick days/year.
- Flexible working hours.
For your better working enviroment...
- Cell phone.
- Free tea. Subsidized coffee.
- Meal allowances.
- Relax room & Activity room.
- Referral Program Bonuses.
- Unforgettable corporate and team events.
- And of course you will be part of a IT professional team with access to new technologies, in a place where you can cultivate your expertise and use your knowledge to the full extent.
For your future...
- Possible internal growth.
- Technical trainings and certificates.
- Loyalty bonus.
- Allowance to pension scheme.
- Potential business trips to exotic destinations (as China, Russia, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, India, …).