Ready for the next step in your IT career? We are looking for skilled Infrastructure Architect who will be responsible for working across all infrastructure foundations (server, storage, network, data and applications) to comprehend and recommend improvements to existing implementations. The focus on results will set the direction for all our current and future project and processes.
We give you a chance to...
- Deliver a consistent well-integrated infrastructure architecture in-line with standards, enterprise architecture and best practices in companywide scope.
- Work closely with the Enterprise Architect to prepare strategies and define Infrastructure requirements.
- Oversee all key aspects of the technical environment in each assigned country and keep the data centre infrastructure in-line with all requirements
- Maintain expertise in the area of infrastructure architecture, including industry trends, strategies, and products.
- Deliver and present designs that meet business requirements including timeliness and budgetary guidelines
- Provide leadership in business/process planning and guidance to all stakeholders, including customers in the solution selection process.
- Develop design standards and guidelines and mentor other System Administrator's in best practices.
We need the best, the most flexible, the right freaks to get things done!
If you have...
- Practical experience with high-availability enterprise solutions and their operation: Overall overview of technologies and infrastructure solutions, UNIX environments, Networks, Storages, Application servers/Middleware, Database technologies.
- Practical working experience from operations or architecture position.
- Knowledge of security principles.
- Experience with preparation of Disaster Recovery Plans.
- Proven experience with creation of IT infrastructure standards and configurations.
- Ability to strategically analyze the risks, benefits, and opportunities associated with a Solution.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to work well within a team atmosphere and independently.
- Ability to multi-task multiple projects.
- Advanced English, both written and spoken.
- Technical writing skills.
- Practical presentation skills.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, diplomacy.
- Used to work in dynamic environment.
- Practical experience from project management.
- Focused on finding solutions, can-do attitude.
Be part of it! Join our team and show us what's in you!
And what do we offer?
For your wellbeing...
- Motivating yearly bonuses.
- Extra week of holidays.
- 2 sick days/year.
- Flexible working hours.
For your better working enviroment...
- Cell phone.
- Free tea. Subsidized coffee.
- Meal allowances.
- Relax room & Activity room.
- Referral Program Bonuses.
- Unforgettable corporate and team events.
- And of course you will be part of a IT professional team with access to new technologies, in a place where you can cultivate your expertise and use your knowledge to the full extent.
For your future...
- Possible internal growth.
- Technical trainings and certificates.
- Loyalty bonus.
- Allowance to pension scheme.
- Potential business trips to exotic destinations (as China, Russia, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, India, …).