We are a team of 4 people responsible for maintenance, development and the third line production support of three technical components used by loan management applications. The first component is called Cabinet, which is document storage. The second one is Message Server - service for sending emails, SMS and PUSH notifications to the customers. The third one is called Print Server, a report generation engine. Our customers are loan applications and internal IT and business components located in 9 countries.
We are looking for a proactive person with good communication skills and IT background to take care of activities related to DevOps.
Responsibilities & Requirements
In this role you will take care of preparing and updating RTOs (release to operations) - the document describing changes in application configuration and infrastructure for future releases. You will also Deploy all three components to TEST and UAT environments according to the schedule and/or separate requests from the country team (3-4 environments per country, for 5 primary countries). Updating the configuration of all modules for TEST and UAT environments, resolving infrastructure issues discovered during deployment with the assistance of INFRA team is also part of this job. Running integration tests in TEST environment and automate existing deployment processes can‘t miss.
So you should meet the following requirements:
- knowledge of web development basics SOAP, REST
- knowledge of SQL (ability to write simple to selects)
- understanding of networking
- bash scripting, Linux user
- be familiar with Java technology and building tools Maven, Ant
- plus is experience with Java web (Weblogic, Spring Framework) and messaging technologies (Java Message Service, ActiveMQ, RabibitMQ)
- experience with TeamCity and Jenkins continuous integration and build platforms is a plus
- experience with Docker is a plus
- English of course
We need the best, the most flexible, the right freaks to get things done!
Rewards & Benefits
And for all of this you will be rewarded with some standard corporate benefits like:
- yearly bonuses
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 2 sick days
- technical trainings and certificates
- loyalty bonuses
- home office
- possibility of business trips to exotic countries
But honestly you can find some pampering like in a small technical company:
- play room with foosball, PlayStation, etc.
- coffee corner
- standing desk
- unforgettable teambuildings and employee events
Be part of it! Join our team and show us what's in you!
Choose a large stable financial institution and help us confirm the importance of the largest IT center in Central Europe to the stakeholders, who are by the way sitting together with us under one roof.
Meet Real Challenge!