In the HomeSIS team we develop and maintain a Sales Network Management product. Don’t know what that is? Google it! We ain’t looking for people that wait till something falls into their lap.
We support the entire lifecycle of the development – from gathering customers’ requirements to deployment to production. We follow Scrumban methodology. Do you aim to be T-shaped in your skillset or are you already? Are you proactive? Can you experiment? Are you a team player? These are the values we cherish. Interested? Then do not hesitate and join our ranks!
Responsibilities & RequirementsYou will be responsible for building product vision and setting up priorities by owning and maintaining the product backlog. In order to do that properly, you have to deeply understand the needs of customers and HomeSIS product. Which means you should meet the following requirements:
- excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and Czech)
- ability for strategic thinking
- strong interpersonal, organizational skills, negotiation skills, time management skills, strong sense for personal responsibility
- self-starter, proven team player capabilities (practical experience from work on team project)
- knowledge of software design, software documentation, agile development process
- experience with JIRA or any other project-tracking tool
We need the best, the most flexible, the right freaks to get things done!
Rewards & Benefits
And for all of this you will be rewarded with some standard corporate benefits like:
- yearly bonuses
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 2 sick days
- technical trainings and certificates
- loyalty bonuses
- home office
- possibility of business trips to exotic countries
But honestly you can find some pampering like in a small technical company:
- play room with foosball, PlayStation, etc.
- coffee corner
- standing desk
- unforgettable team buildings and employee events
Be part of it! Join our team and show us what's in you!
Choose a large stable financial institution and help us confirm the importance of the largest IT center in Central Europe to the stakeholders, who are by the way sitting together with us under one roof.
Meet Real Challenge!