Application Support Specialist provides 2nd level support of SAS products for CRM teams in countries.
As a part of our SAS team you will provide technical assistance and customer support.
You will also work closely with SW Analysts, Developers and other technicians to improve SAS products and make our customers successful.
If you have...• Hands-on experience with SQL queries.
• Knowledge of Linux or Unix.
• Knowledge of Weblogic or Tomcat or Apache.
• Knowledge of PL/SQL and Oracle DB is an advantage.
• Knowledge of SAS products is an advantage.
• General overview of IT trends.
• Advanced English knowledge.
• Great communicative skills.
• Client oriented personality.
• Flexible and stress-resistant approach.
• Willingness to have regular on-call duties.
We need the best, the most flexible, the right freaks to get things done!
We give you a chance to...• Install and support SAS products in an multi-culture environment.
• Solve complex issues/requests for customers.
• Test new changes and implementations.
• Be responsible for task delivery – in time and quality.
• Communication and cooperation with customers, programmers, analysts and testers.
Be part of it! Join our team and show us what's in you!
For your wellbeing
- Motivating yearly bonuses.
- Extra week of holidays.
- 2 sick days/year.
- Flexible working hours.
For your better working environment
- Cell phone.
- Free tea. Subsidized coffee.
- Meal allowances.
- Relax room & Activity room.
- Referral Program Bonuses.
- Unforgettable corporate and team events.
- And of course you will be part of a IT professional team with access to new technologies, in a place where you can cultivate your expertise and use your knowledge to the full extent.
For your future
- Possible internal growth.
- Technical trainings and certificates.
- Loyalty bonus.
- Allowance to pension scheme.
- Potential business trips to exotic destinations (as China, Russia, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, India, …).
Meet Real Challenge!