In this role, you will be in direct touch with the business in Home Credit countries, our development teams and possible third parties (such as card associations). You will have a huge, direct impact on the delivery. We are looking for a pusher, goal oriented, communicative and excited individual. Sounds like we are describing you? Then let us know immediately and apply!
If you have...
- proven professional experience at the similar job role
- experience with large SW deliveries
- ability of stategic thinking
- ability to work both independetaly and in team
- self-starter, proven team player capabilities (practical experience from work on team project)
- strong interpersonal, organizational skills, negotiation skills, time management skills, strong sense for personal responsibility
- excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and Czech)
- knowledge of software design, software documentation, development process
- general consulting skills
- knowledge of card business is a huge plus.
We need the best, the most flexible, the right freaks to get things done!
We give you a chance to...
- Master the domain that is related to the product being delivered.
- Use the domain knowledge to understand and improve the product and, where applicable, to challenge requirements or taken direction.
- Oversee requirement gathering and influence the process in favor of the product.
- To be responsible for actively coming forward to take care of requirements that should be in the product.
- Work with the requestors to continuously improve the product; work with product managers from other teams to reasonably split requirements and plan development.
- Act as a product expert with sufficient domain and product knowledge to provide help to team members, requestors, stakeholders and users.
- Make sure the product is reasonably isolated from other products to allow undisturbed and continuous delivery.
- Make sure the requirements are split and developed in an order that allows continuous feedback from the requestors.
- Organize demos and similar activities to obtain the feedback.
- Possibly comunicate with third parties, such as card associations.
Be part of it! Join our team and show us what's in you!
For your wellbeing
- Motivating yearly bonuses.
- Extra week of holidays.
- 2 sick days/year.
- Flexible working hours.
For your better working environment
- Cell phone.
- Free tea. Subsidized coffee.
- Meal allowances.
- Relax room & Activity room.
- Referral Program Bonuses.
- Unforgettable corporate and team events.
- And of course you will be part of a IT professional team with access to new technologies, in a place where you can cultivate your expertise and use your knowledge to the full extent.
For your future
- Possible internal growth.
- Technical trainings and certificates.
- Loyalty bonus.
- Allowance to pension scheme.
- Potential business trips to exotic destinations (as China, Russia, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, India, …).
Meet Real Challenge!