The main task of the IT Security Governance Specialist is to ensure standardized IT security governance and compliance in EmbedIT and Home Credit Group entities. IT Security Governance Specialist should be able to review legal / regulatory requierments in the area of information security, analyze good practice and design the appropriate set of security requirements and processes.
We give you a chance to...
- Reviews internal and external (legal and regulatory) requirements in the area of information security.
- Creates IT security documentation (such as IT security policy, standards, guidelines and acceptable user baselines) and support local local IT security teams in the area of IT security governance
- Identifies, tracks and regularly evaluates IT security threats.
- Create and manage IT security reporting.
- Manages related IT security solutions / tools / registers for IT security governance purposes. Manages up to date list of IT assets (data, application) and their classification, supports Asset owners from the perspective of IT security.
- Manage and activly control all findings related to IT security program iniciatives (security audits, risk management).
We need the best, the most flexible, the right freaks to get things done!
If you have...
- At least 2 years’ experience in IT security area and proven track of 1-year experience in governance role.
- Deep knowledge of IT security standards, principles of IT systems and system architecture.
- General knowledge of ISMS / ISO 27001 & 27002, PCI DSS or SOC1
- Fluent English both spoken and written.
Be part of it! Join our team and show us what's in you!
For your wellbeing
- Motivating yearly bonuses.
- Extra week of holidays.
- 2 sick days/year.
- Flexible working hours.
- Multisport card
For your better working environment
- Cell phone.
- Free tea. Subsidized coffee.
- Meal allowances.
- Relax room & Activity room.
- Referral Program Bonuses.
- Unforgettable corporate and team events.
- And of course you will be part of a IT professional team with access to new technologies, in a place where you can cultivate your expertise and use your knowledge to the full extent.
For your future
- Possible internal growth.
- Technical trainings and certificates.
- Loyalty bonus.
- Allowance to pension scheme.
Meet Real Challenge!