EmbedIT is looking for a new colleague for our Testing team! Do not hesitate and become a member of the Home Credit Group and take over responsibility for wide variety of testing activities within big international development project.
As a team member, you will be part of the test team that is responsible for the quality of tested applications. You will contribute to the whole developing solutions for our customer. Are you eager to start your career in great company while working with the newest technologies? Let us know!
We give you a chance to:
- Care about transformation of often repetitive test cases (smoke and regression) into automation scripts but also of design patterns observance.
- Daily routine contains care of scripts, data preparation, test case scenario revisions, setting up automation jobs for remote runs.
- Crucial part of work is to update and extend support libraries continuously.
- Communication with colleagues from several departments in appropriate way (product managers, functional testers, developers.
- Revision of functional test scenarios.
- Design and implement automation scripts.
- Test data preparation.
- Making proposals of necessary module’s changes.
- Set up automation jobs on server site. Improvement of the test methodology.
- Design and implementation of support libraries.
- Ensure design patterns and best practises.
We need the best, the most flexible, the right freaks to get things done!
If you have...
- University degree in IT preferable (or high school degree); 2-5 years of experience at the similar job role; ability of individual logical thinking; ability to work in team (team player); self-starter.
- English language on communicative level; knowledge of design and implementation of applications.
· Experience with SQL, PL/SQL
· Experience with versions control tools.
· Knowledge of markup language (XML).
· Experience with CI servers (Jenkins,TeamCity).
· Knowledge of web services (SOAP, REST).
· Experience with C# and .NET 4.5 or higher.
· Experience with Java - JUnit, JDBC, Spring, Maven...
· Knowledge of Design patterns
· Knowledge of Selenium WebDriver
Do you have experience only with some of these technologies, but scripting in Java and/or C# are daily bread for you? At work or in your free time? Don´t hesitate to apply anyway! We want to talk you for sure!
· Sense for detail, reliability.
· Good communication skills.
· Ability to work both independently and in the team
· Flexibility and analytical approach.
· Willingness to improve technical skills of the whole team
· Presentation skills.
· Ability to handle technical issues related with testing
· environment(server setting …)
Be part of it! Join our team and show us what's in you!
For your wellbeing
- Motivating yearly bonuses.
- Extra week of holidays.
- 2 sick days/year.
For your better working environment
- Cell phone.
- Free tea. Subsidized coffee.
- Meal allowances.
- Referral Program Bonuses.
- Unforgettable corporate and team events.
- And of course you will be part of a IT professional team with access to new technologies, in a place where you can cultivate your expertise and use your knowledge to the full extent.
For your future
- Possible internal growth.
- Technical trainings and certificates.
- Loyalty bonus.
- Allowance to pension scheme.
- Potential business trips to exotic destinations (as China, Russia, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, India, …).
Meet Real Challenge!