To set HW asset management methodology within HCI group and gain all necessary data in all our 10 countries we need a specialist who will have full responsibility in this area.
If you have...
- Fluent English and Czech (written and spoken).
- Good knowledge of IT assets lifecycle.
- Practical knowledge and overview in the IT infrastructure area (servers, storages, processors, networks, operating systems and software).
- Basic knowledge of project management principles.
We need the best, the most flexible, the right freaks to get things done!
We give you a chance to...
- Manage software and technology-related hardware information within the organization and build inventory using centrally deployed tool (HP Asset Manager).
- Design, develop and implement processes to automatize tracking of installed software and hardware assets (Enterprise infrastructure and IT desktop assets).
- Monitor and develop data quality (accurate and up-to-date records) about software and hardware assets.
- Create reports to view hardware and software data required by different parts of the organization (License Management, End-user support, Infrastructure architects, Procurement, Controlling, etc.).
Be part of it! Join our team and show us what's in you!
For your wellbeing
- Motivating yearly bonuses.
- Extra week of holidays.
- 2 sick days/year.
- Flexible working hours.
For your better working environment
- Cell phone.
- Free tea. Subsidized coffee.
- Meal allowances.
- Relax room & Activity room.
- Referral Program Bonuses.
- Unforgettable corporate and team events.
- And of course you will be part of a IT professional team with access to new technologies, in a place where you can cultivate your expertise and use your knowledge to the full extent.
For your future
- Possible internal growth.
- Technical trainings and certificates.
- Loyalty bonus.
- Allowance to pension scheme.
Meet Real Challenge!