EmbedIT is seeking to fill in the position of OSB Developer to supervise integration among systems (both in-house developed and 3rd party used) in all project phases. As a part of the team you will get the chance to spread knowledge and provide lessons regarding improved processes.
We give you a chance to...
- Supervise integration among systems (both in-house developed and 3rd party used) in all project phases.
- Define and identifies the best practices for interface definition (technology, name convention, namespace definition …); defines standards and methodology for integration modeling.
- Act as a mentor and consultant regarding technical and procedural topics in integration area.
- Revies current interface APIs by analyzing and validating current solution and by challenging developers.
- Maintain integration performance by identifying and resolving integration conflicts (upgrades definitions, source code optimalization, etc.).
- Define and implement services (webservices, messaging).
We need the best, the most flexible, the right freaks to get things done!
If you have...
- 4 - 6 years of experience in system integration or software development (or system administration).
- Advanced UNIX/Linux knowledge
- Thorough understanding of software development lifecycle
- Good knowledge of network, networking protocols and services
- Experience with troubleshooting of complex solutions including performance analysis and tuning
- Advanced level of knowledge in one or more of the following areas:XML, SOAP/WS, Weblogic server (including WLST scripting), J2EE and Java developmentOracle Service Bus or similar integration platform messaging and asynchronous services
- Time management and organization skills
- Strong sense for personal responsibility
- Good verbal and written communication skills, organizational skills
- English - written and spoken on intermediate level
- Passion for problems solving and troubleshooting, technical background
Be part of it! Join our team and show us what's in you!
For your wellbeing
- Motivating yearly bonuses.
- Extra week of holidays.
- 2 sick days/year.
For your better working environment
- Cell phone.
- Free tea. Subsidized coffee.
- Meal allowances.
- Relax room & Activity room.
- Referral Program Bonuses.
- Unforgettable corporate and team events.
- And of course you will be part of a IT professional team with access to new technologies, in a place where you can cultivate your expertise and use your knowledge to the full extent.
For your future
- Possible internal growth.
- Technical trainings and certificates.
- Loyalty bonus.
- Allowance to pension scheme.
- Potential business trips to exotic destinations (as China, Russia, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, India, …).
Meet Real Challenge!