No matter which entity of our Group you take care of, in the team of Country Architects you are all on the same mission. To be a credible single point of contact, for all architecture related topics, on the Home Credit Group level.
Sounds challenging? Then read further, maybe we have just found you.
- Are an analytical person who applies strong strategical thinking to find a long-term solution.
- Have already applied architectonic principles in several environments, you have participated in solution or enterprise architecture and... you just don´t have enough. Thanks to that you are able to understand the business architecture and use it in a project. Ideally, you have a financial domain savvy.
- Understand the whole software development life-cycle and various development & delivery approaches (waterfall, agile) in detail.
- Can just hardly imagine your workday without interaction with people from various business domain and IT to get the most updated information. Your communication skills are "in the state of art". Negotiation needed? You don´t mind.
- Know what, who and how to ask to gather the relevant information on time.
- Have no problem to communicate in Czech or English, in writing or verbally.
- Are able to become the subject matter expert. And you will deeply enjoy it.
- Have experience with TOGAF and Archimate or you want to get it.
We need the best, the most flexible, the right freaks to get things done!
Our country architects:
- Have a deep knowledge of enterprise architecture and they provide the entrusted entities with relevant and necessary information.
- Act as the project supervisors from the architecture perspective - they approve, comment or even reject architecture changes.
- Are in charge of the architecture – they keep it in a good shape, documented and evolved in accordance to the group strategy.
- Significantly collaborate on enterprise architecture - they participate on preparation of reference architecture models and group standards which are managed by enterprise architecture team.
- Are able to solve the problems and drive the country business transformation thanks to holistic approach and daily communication with a particular entity. And last but not least they are keen to share the updates with colleagues and other entities.
Be part of it! Join our team and show us what's in you!
For your wellbeing
- Motivating yearly bonuses.
- Extra week of holidays.
- 2 sick days/year.
- Flexible working hours.
For your better working environment
- Cell phone.
- Free coffee/tea.
- Meal allowances.
- Relax room & Activity room.
- Referral Program Bonuses.
- Unforgettable corporate and team events.
- And of course you will be part of a IT professional team with access to new technologies, in a place where you can cultivate your expertise and use your knowledge to the full extent.
For your future
- Possible internal growth.
- Technical trainings and certificates.
- Loyalty bonus.
- Allowance to pension scheme.
- Potential business trips to exotic destinations (as China, Russia, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, India, …).
Meet Real Challenge!