We’d be really interested to hear from someone with previous experience within human resources from a large company. Above all we’re interested in the right fit for our team, so if you have the qualities we’re looking for please get in touch.
You should be extremely methodical and organized with a keen eye for detail. We are looking for a confident communicator and you will be comfortable juggling your own workload.
As main point of contact for all colleagues across the company you will be together with HRBP responsible for various duties and queries.
We give you a chance to...
- Be the first point of contact for employees, discuss their needs and help them with your friendly and positive attitude
- Document HR actions by completing forms, such as contracts of employment, changes and confirmations
- Maintain and updates employee records on the HR database accurate and complies with legislation
- Cooperate with HR Business Partners, IT Recruiters and make our cooperation as smooth and easy as possible.
- Monitor the attendance, check sick notes, vacation, absences and payroll calculation support
- Conduct new-employee orientations and exit interviews together with HR Business Partners
- Provide reports to the team or management as required
We need the best, the most flexible, the right freaks to get things done!
If you have...
- Friendly and emphatetic approach to people and their needs
- Administrative experience such as data entry, managing data driven report processes or detailed processes that have a lot of components to manage
- Strong costumer focus with a real “can-do” attitude and keen eye for detail
- Computer proficiency, specifically with the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Ability to multi task and manage details of different processes efficiently
- Previous experience within human resources from a large corporate company
- Will to enjoy little chit-chats as well as professional communication in English and Czech/Slovak
Be part of it! Join our team and show us what's in you!
For your wellbeing
- Motivating yearly bonuses.
- Extra week of holidays.
- 2 sick days/year.
- Multisport card.
For your better working environment
- Cell phone.
- Free coffee/tea.
- Meal allowances.
- Relax room & Activity room.
- Referral Program Bonuses.
- Unforgettable corporate and team events.
- And of course you will be part of a IT professional team with access to new technologies, in a place where you can cultivate your expertise and use your knowledge to the full extent.
For your future
- Possible internal growth.
- Technical trainings and certificates.
- Loyalty bonus.
- Allowance to pension scheme.
- Potential business trips to exotic destinations (as China, Russia, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, India, …).
Meet Real Challenge!