Are you that kind of person who likes to get hands on new technologies, troubleshooting activities and demanding infrastructure environment? Do you want to learn and be challenged by a team of true professionals? Than join our team as a Network Administrator.
We give you a chance to...
- Actively monitor all operation subsystems.
- Install and configure software and hardware on the basis of new projects.
- Report any deviations from plan on time.
- Address tasks assigned via the requirement administration system.
- Be responsible for delivery of work on time and in good quality.
- Allocate system resources and forecasts future requirements for their use.
- Implement new changes in network infrastructure.
- Implement changes in operation systems only after their proper testing in a testing environment.
- Minimize activities with a negative impact on availability of operated services; any outages are always discussed with the relevant key account manager in advance
We need the best, the most flexible, the right freaks to get things done!
If you have...
- Advanced knowledge of TCP/IP / Cisco (layer architecture, switching/routing principles, knowledge of general LAN/WAN technologies).
- Experience with large WAN technologies.
- Experience with dynamic routing and high-availability protocols.
- Knowledge of network security principles (firewall and VPN).
- Experience with standard network services and applications.
- Experience with system monitoring and reporting.
- Experience with non-stop operational enterprise environment is a big plus.
- Cisco certification (CCDA level) is nice to have.
- Advanced English.
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work in stress and under pressure
- Time management skills
- Ability to work in team
- Sense for personal responsibility
Be part of it! Join our team and show us what's in you!
For your wellbeing
- Motivating yearly bonuses.
- Extra week of holidays.
- 2 sick days/year.
For your better working environment
- Cell phone.
- Free coffee/tea.
- Meal allowances.
- Relax room & Activity room.
- Referral Program Bonuses.
- Unforgettable corporate and team events.
- And of course you will be part of a IT professional team with access to new technologies, in a place where you can cultivate your expertise and use your knowledge to the full extent.
For your future
- Possible internal growth.
- Technical trainings and certificates.
- Loyalty bonus.
- Allowance to pension scheme.
- Potential business trips to exotic destinations (as China, Russia, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, India, …).
Meet Real Challenge!