We are a team of consultants who know the country business, company and country strategy along with local specifics. As consultants, we are partners for discussions about business processes and their technical support in particular countries.
You, as our new colleague, will work as a gate between the country and HQ, product management, IT architects, designers, developers and testers.
Be part of the team that cooperates with Business Analysts, Business and IT representatives in countries and consult their requirements for change, impacts to processes and IT systems, costs, benefits, risks, priorities, etc.
We give you a chance to...
- Participate on country specific requirements / demands definitions, solution proposal and generalization.
- Propose appropriate and effective solution of the country needs by usage of existing processes and system functionalities and in line with company and architecture strategy.
- In the implementation projects propose and implement the configurations/customizations of business and system features, including the support of testing, user trainings and successfull deploy to the country.
- Learn and consult the strategy, business, processes, needs and requirements for change in the country.
- Manage / process demands internally with PM, architects, HQ, product managers and IT colleagues.
- Collect feedbacks and incorporate them, gather costs, timing and communicate them to all parties.
- Together with IT colleagues setup of configurable system features based on requests from country.
- Consult and solve operational issues raised in the country.
- Work as the business consultant for dedicated business areas within country dedicated team.
- Work as the „coordinator“ for the initial requirements handling process and for the configurations preparation process withing the system version deploy project as well.
We need the best, the most flexible, the right freaks to get things done!
If you have...
- Knowledge of processes of IT development.
- Strong analytical skills.
- "Can do" attitude.
- Knowledge of basic principles of IT architecture.
- Ability to read analytical and design documentation.
- Customer oriented and interpersonal skills.
- Openess to discuss different opinions.
- Advanced English (spoken and written).
- University technical/business degree.
Be part of it! Join our team and show us what's in you!
Is there more you know...?
- Business Analysis methods.
- UML and CASE tools (preferably Enterprise Architect).
- Experience in consumer finance, knowledge of consumer finance processes.
For your wellbeing
- Motivating yearly bonuses.
- Extra week of holidays.
- 2 sick days/year.
- Flexible working hours.
For your better working environment
- Cell phone.
- Free tea. Subsidized coffee.
- Meal allowances.
- Relax room & Activity room.
- Referral Program Bonuses.
- Unforgettable corporate and team events.
- And of course you will be part of a IT professional team with access to new technologies, in a place where you can cultivate your expertise and use your knowledge to the full extent.
For your future
- Possible internal growth.
- Technical trainings and certificates.
- Loyalty bonus.
- Allowance to pension scheme.
- Potential business trips to exotic destinations (as China, Russia, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, India, …).
Meet Real Challenge!